be a bloggers no easy but tough


Im surrounding with flowers in korea

its been a while i didn't update my blog.
how long?
argh about 5 months...sory my dear blog..is not i dont want it just i keep busy updating my program blog which is korea blog..
hah yes U can visit my other blog which is koreiv07.blogspot.com

im a bloggers..yes but not actually an active one but i work really hard to be one of the active one being shared and explained to everyone about my feeling its such a warm and pleasant things to do.. maybe because i still dont have someone i love to share things.. its not i dont want but im still not prepared in commmitment and im an young female with full of dreams..

i want to further study in master ..taking PHD..want to be IR want to teach people as a lecturer (wargh im too much)..
maybe im gonna old b4 have any stand one..



previously, i practice my self with adobe..( see above picture) and i just want to share you my few works.. ehm not too many not to bad too.. enjoy it..


No comments: