3rd tag from loey-kun

see..my name there..(above) i have another tag..

when we been tagged by our friends..i think we should do it..it shows we appreciate and our friend remember us..is it sweet if we are in our friends mine all the time..oh thank loey-kun..(uiks..but true larr..i love everyone)

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
26 after I get my master in structure/bridge engineering
2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
Mary Kate Olsen hehe..glamour and extremely rich
3.If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?-
1. pja - crazy guls who have same crazy interest with..she can get along with my crazy things..like we planning to travel back pack this end of disember 2008 to bangkok
2. BD-kun coz he tempered but cool, sensetif and full sense of humor and can cheer up his friends..
3. loey - blur but cute and easy to make as company..can get along with me too..
4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
Japan too same as person who tagged me..because I love tegoshi Yuya from News japan boyband..Kawaii desune
5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
500 billion in front me right now
6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
yes..no comment
7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
not to loose any weight
8.Do you want your first born child to be a girl or boy?
god works not me..its up to him..syukran
9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
never..he want me he will confess
10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
loey- cute, my savior and control cute hehe
11. What colour do you like? Why?
PINk..dont know why. its just so attractive
12.What type of person do you hate the most?
arrogant people
13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
shopping and travelling
14.What is your ambition?
professional engineer..lar to late to change ur ambition..ur old already
15.What your opinion about Prime minster now?
Sleepy and Slow..because he is an old folks maybe
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
not gentle to gentlewomen part huhu
17.What would you most want to achieve right now?
get my white MYVI SE..( see my wishes tag post )
18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my famili happiness..
19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
become an professional dancers..hehe its true
20. Among all the questions asked, which one do u like most? Why?
18..because loves and happiness is everything too me
I tag - pja , bd , azam, fauzani, sist awin, skidsoil, anjang & hidayah hazali

No comments: