malam yang panjang


longest night ever before went for holiday break


well..tonight is the night before i take a break at home, kg soeharto..my class is the only class who have not finish their lecture. Well, it because we'll learn with experiances person which is Puan Wafty..she's nice actually but for certain people who do not know her may be will think otherwise.
then..dis night i need to settle everything that listed for this week...b4 holiday: this is ma..(my) list:

1. finish my tripple P planning and scheduling with tan, lewis and fendy
2. complete my EIA report as soon as possible submit thursday b4 2.00 pm
3. wait for entrepreneur group discussion but no discussion at all..do work your own and submit to our company chairman..dato' ir haji mokz..
4. try to derive adv. hydraulics formula about the sediment CD..but no solution..end-up feudup and sleep. suppose to submit thursday b4 4.00 pm
5. Print all 6 copies of my resume to bring it home and distribute it around KL on dis monday
6. Want to do miss azlina assignment or not..after think twice..i've neglected it..what to do..its already 2.00 in the morning..i'm exhausted already..cannot ever think to do it..sory miss
7. pack my things to wake up earlier and ride my bus at 9.00 am infront UMP.

That's why I tought..tonight is my longest night that fill with a lot of work, meeting,discussion and assignments..what to do da..? i'm really an enjoyable final year students..love my Ump.
ok chow now..ive got to sleep at 3.oo am..bye bye n sayonara minna..


No comments: