stupid damm test..


stupid damm test..

well i'm saying this because i cannot answer the question. well maybe people said because i do not study so i cant answer it.
the reality is not like that. i have site visit at PEKAN today. ur know our current on going process permenant campus and it suppose to be completed 2015. then i'll prepared my self the night before study the ADV..*** subjet incased we arrived late at UMP and I cannot enough time to stuy more.

Definitely, i arrived at UMP exactly 7 p.m. its already late and just more 2 hours i'm gonna have my test. need some time to bath, eat, study, pray and rest a little bit. In just 2 hours i want to do everything is not enough and not done. TENSION and rushing pendek kata menggelabah. Wat a tut day.

Study in the quickest, fastest and brilliant ways. put some notes here and there for an emergency use. ( to other students please dont try this at final exam) but you cannnnn during quizes and tests. no problems. hehe

Already 8.40 pm. wargh time always jeoless with me. pija and penny already called out my name. need to go now. with ma brain in nothing rushing pushing annoying and more ..ing. i went straight with confidente to class..

its' cool we can sit beside each other in a row. well ur know of course because we can help each other with formulas and answer..felt excited already..
suddenly...all the good moments gone..we've been treat like tadika child.
ok...all girls stood up. sit on the corner only. then boys this side only.
then, boys need to ensure ur sitting beside gurls. make sure ur mix..
oohh...wat the hell..happens here..
an one row only 2 persons boy and girsl..
dractically it destroyed all the planning and strategies that all of us had been thinking about.

Test moment now... no SHIT..there are 3 questions..and the 2nd and 3rd question is totally suck. the shortest question but kind of miserable answers. seem like lack of informations. and never been tought in class. what kind of questions is this. who can find the answer. I hope it is everyone should not now how to answer it correctly. If there is..it is so frustrating and annoying la that person..huh...how come that person can learned by heart in class..?? how u do it??

Frustrated and angered deep in my heart and soul now. I'm eager to get an A's for this subject. But if the case is like this. How im gonna do it? then i heard that Puan W**** is a fierce one. Oh no no no no. What should I do? Facing this misery experiances would lead me to unsatisfaction marks in the future.

I pray to GOD that everthing would turn out like I want it. Please dont push me away to much. Help me in learning in the subject by heart and get an good grades in the final. AMIN

P/s: hope the lecturer have some improvements.

No comments: