I woke up earliar today just to do a few things such as taking shower, continue my surf about heavy metals and market anylisis furtermore read bloggers blog. Suddenly I found these:

4 mistakes that blogger have done in their blog that will affect to the visitor/reader.

Seldom update - nowdays, many kind of blogger who write their blog just for adsense, only post 2-3 high paying keyword content and let it be. No more update Too many posts - it look a like you spamming in your own blog :p Here we talking about quality not quantity

emm..i like to update may blog..just my blog theme is my memories so it have to full with ma memories. memories exist each days...(apala in orang..)

Using rude word - some reader dont like to read entries that full with f word (got it?)

terasa plak..sometimes I'm using it but it is really need to be use for some situations..maa..

Blog layout - for me when i come to somebody blog, if the background to0 dark, font to small, lots of image to load, and many more, the percentage to me to click the “X” is higher compare to site that clean and fast loading.

my blog background is dark too, small font and lots of image..(wa..betul2x perli blog gua)

Not interactive - reader will feel appreciated if their comment being reply. So always give a good respond to your commentator

i dont give option for comment in my blog (well x tau lagi codingnya so x wat)..but i'm comment in shout box..

From all the mistakes..i feel terible at first. Am my blog a sinner who done all this mistakes..well i just a teenagers that love avril lavigne and My chemical romance..of course the design is some kind teenage world..black..pink with some additional lyrics and songs..

However thansk for the comment..and I'll may be change it when I'm turn grownup enough to put some formality and informative features in my blog. For now this is my favourite space ...elliashah.blogspot.com

No comments: