how come I dont have money?

actually how this happened?
why i end up be come broke and lack of money compare to my others friend.
we'll we are about the same..the amount left is just a little bit equal with my roomates..haha.
ehm seem that gurls always dont have money because they love to shopping from cheapest stuff to branded expensive bags..

for this final sem..until today my money only left for RM 150 only..where all my money dissapeared to..ehm let's me share with you guys. Also as reminder for me to always maintain my budjet and reduce my expenses rate:

PTPTN..everyone in UMP received RM2100..but not me..im RM1520
because..

Sum capital:RM 2100
expenses: Shortsem: RM180
Hutang tabung kebajikan RM 400
so, i got RM 1520

Then:

Payment for Korea Trip: RM 300 (tertunggak)
So left: RM 1220

Pay for my driving licence: RM300 (tertunggak)
so left: RM 920

went to genting: overall expenses RM 200 (makan transportation pergi balik)
left: RM 720

overall shopping for shoes and makeup: RM 250 at Kuantan parade
left RM 470

then bought black jacket: RM 70 at Pandan Indah The store

Expenses for interview at CIDB: RM 100 (including transportation fees)
So left RM300

the today bought printer about RM 150 at megamall PC fair
so I left RM 150..

duit makan adalah mama abah bagi sikit..tapi x leh hidup dah gini nampaknya..BAHAYA..

P/s: belajarlah berjimat cermat nanti susah di masa hadapan kelak..jangan jadi gini..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.