19th May 09 Nite

After two years, then I made it to spare some time to change to new layout.
Even though it is not scary As I had adopted before but i do luv this design. Credited to Paulene, btw, dont know who she is actually.

Lately, I spent to much money for enjoying and trips and it state zero in my account, yet I still want to hangout. This may i have step my foot to Sg klah for 2nd time to celebrate mothers day, berendam at Sg gabai with zati and mocha, balik kg on the same time and piknik with my fellow colleage at Hutan Lipur Kanching. Next, This week I will go to cameron my my koreivians click. Our major activity will be cooking..and pja is the chef and udin will be the chef assistant. Following week I shall fly to Jb to meet suhaina and attend her sister wedding. Need to rush from Jb coz want really to attend husin+vee wedding at Klang on Sunday.

What a busy month I have this May? Next june I gonna skip my class on 6th June to attend my fren wedding at Kerteh, such sacrifice have been made especially for u Uda. Then My june is fully booked with class, however on 12th june I dont have any class therefore I shall bring my family to langkawi. yahoo..what an enjoying months for me.

Chow..
P/s need to sleep, exhausted after update my new layout..Nite

No comments: