friend nightmares

actually, i've having a few nightmares lately..it not that scary or creepy it just full with hatred and mean..as example i dreamt last night about our group, dayah kawa, sue me and extra person no one knew. Sue bought us some earing and everyone recieve the same one. We're so happy..however the extra person comeout with an idea that sue actually hates us and have given us earing that she hates the most to shows that she hates us..Is it..I dont understand the point..We search for the shop that sold the earings..and found shop that is so dirty and I'm sure no one want to buy stuff from there..The extra person seem so sure about this whole things..were seem to believes her..Then...
haidar wakeup it's already maghrib..there is no end to my dream..Its unfortunate that my dream have no ending..but i'm glad i didn't know the details..It would be scary..well sue is my friend and our friend..hope we can remain friend till the last breaths..

The moral of the story: Please reduce the volume of time in the evening or not you're endup having nightmares like me.

No comments: