design satisfaction..my amatur works

as future civil engineer, working with design n drawing is my major..so during these past days..im gone through several process drawing using autocad. not that expert but perviously ok..(cam heroes lah plak)..then i just wanna share my fire hydrant calculation i drawn myself..(sory the pic quit blurr..burp)


then..i;ll have to design my own drainage..the total dimension of main open drain..so how is it? have a lookthen the point of fire hydrant need to be specify..the distance is between 100-120m..


when i think back, actually i've learned a lot during study in UMP..just myselves that cannot afford with the education system..i'll prefered something more practikal compare to subject that need us to listen carefully and memorized..technical works is much better..

so..its only a few week left for me to recover and realize how and what i'm gonna do and suppose to be when im go to the outside world..hopefully i will get what i want..but it's natural if we dont get what we want...just hope God bless me in everything I do..

Ok..minna congratulate myselves again for put an effort for above design..hehe..ok got to go because i'm just to tired for today..activity..good night everyone..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...ni kire berjaye ke x kite nye consultancy nih?bgs2.teruskan usaha pd ms dpn.