posses by something cute

This week I've kind a busy life, well become a final year students make ur brain think too much. Everyday I'm worried about the same thing. First of all about my class, i'm only have 2 compulsary subject that were 3 credit hours, my final year project that have 4 credit hours plus a project for professional practice (3p) that allocate for (i've forgot). Not much class but the burden carried out too complete the project 3P was so difficult, tiring, interesting and annoying. Sometimes work with people make you feel shit not upon yourself but also to others and more ecspecially your classmate that close to you. Its easy to work with stranger than people we know. When we dealing with stranger we can directly request or order or nicely ask to complete the work and they will respect and submit it on time. But, when facing friends I do have some problems..wellwe were friends right..so delay its ok lah...or dont worry our leader wont be angry he is our friend lah..(someone said this). Is it true this attitude appear when team work with friends. I definitely won't do like this. Work is work and friend is friend no matter who is your leader or your team. Someone u really hate or your really admires.

My brain also cannot sleep without thingking about my FYP that consist 30 ++ experiment that i've conduct my own in the lab. The last is today (friday 28/9/07) for me to complete my last experiments and continue with my non-expertise field that is writing.. doing test and measure the parameter is fun but to write about what you have done its difficult. Sometimes your brain not function and you have no mood to do the explanation and worthless thesis comeout as the result. Then when your review again you felt regret and dissapointed, the click the select all and delete the part that you've done before. Such a wasted and annoyed to your self.

Most of my friends also concerned about their Industrial Training (LI). It's including me of course. In my room, most of my roomates recieve 2,3,4 offer from the company. And in the room im the last resort means im the latest person who receive and offer. Currently, i've got 2 comp , one from ABI Construction Sdn. Bhd (contractor) and HLA Associates Sdn. Bhd (c0nsultants). I've had to choose between them, which would benefits me more in term of knowledge and expertise. Seem that i'm more to consultant. Well, im still think..however sometimes too much of think make your brain works speedingly and lack of rest and tend to make you sleep more.

As a student, stuff that make your life wonderful with activities and lifes would be friend and money. So far i've dont have much of friends problem, however money is always a problem and never not be a burden to student. For this year, i've not yet spent a money to buy things on my own. I want new T-shirt, jeans, jacket, handbag, shoes, shirt and extra money to hangout with my classmates. But cannot do anything, most of us must store and use our money appropriately for MAKAN. Not makan cause dont have money would gonna worried and concern everyone in my room. Then we will lend money to each others. That's friends for, helps because we cannot bear when our friends suffered. Not because we have any other motives..however l love my friends ecspecially my roomates now.

When your strees means you are tension. This word always appear in student life and most of people in the world. There's many way to settle down and currently i've had this cute picture that would endure my tiredness, lazyness, malasness, degilness and more other ness. His actually not anyone to me but it's belong to Pja Wufi (her anak buah). However it's motivate me because it's the most lovely and cutest creature in the world. Just want someone like him in the future. Suddenly i felt like i love this baby..hehe pija dont angry with me..I'm put some loves to your kimi.


Suddenly i've notice this: Due dates toword ending my life in university

13 Okt – 21 Okt 2007 Cuti (1 Minggu for Hari Raya)
22 Okt – 2 Nov 2007 Kuliah (2 Minggu je tinggal nak dengar lecture Pn Wafty)
3 Nov - 11 Nov 2007 Cuti Ulangkaji (1 Minggu jer study pada masa sama present Thesis)
12 Nov -23 Nov 2007 Peperiksaan Akhir Semester I (2 Minggu)
3 Dis - 23 Mei 2007 Pergi Industrial Training (Debar lah pulok)

So, kejap jerlagi nak end my life in UMP..yeah cepatlah blah..AMIN

No comments: