LI places

Again about too much thingking upon my industrial training places:

Last time I don't receive any offer from any company, but when it near hari raya i'm getting more and more offer ecspecially from contractor. Most of it base in KL, of course it is because i'm only apply in KL. Then, now the problems comes.

How i'm suppose to call and say to the person that Thank You and I'm sorry en or puan, i've already received another offer and I cannot go for your company. Thank You. I'm happy if it is as simple as that, but think..of course people could get scolded if they frankly brave says like that. Oh man, i afraid to get scold and make people angry and ruin my reputation and also universiti name.

Here I think again, my public relation skills. I'm not afraid about how to say it because I can simply say what I want and I'll have courage to do that. The matter is I'm afraid that I'm gonna make other people disappointed and I'm not well prepared enough to let my self being feared by others.
Here i'm like a kitten again..meow..meow..

However, im planning to seek for student from KL and ask them if they want to replace me or not. I'm dont know how to reject people..please everyone help me.

Here are the 3 company that need to be send rejected letter after Hari Raya:
ABI CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD, MENTA CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD & EKOVEST CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD.

By then i will searching for KL boys or girls and ask them if they want to replace me from the company. i've already have one girl and i will definitely settle this matter down after hari raya. Ok yosh, my courage is come back. Thank You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you might want to tell us how much those company are willing to pay?.. and i wonder why you decided to accept the earlier offer so soon..

Anonymous said...

i'm not get it about accept earlier offer..but i decided to take the HLA consultant..may be much better for me..