Who want red passes for MTV Worldstage In Malaysia



I've received this email yesterday.



I'v won 2 passes to giler gempak MTV Worldstage tomorrow. its is 1st and ever i got free gift from my handsome macho band which is entranged. thank you so much. Luv u guys.

But friends, you all are late, because ive already gave away my passes for free to my brother. Let him enjoy himself with kasabian, boys like girls, hoobastank and manymore while i on the peak of gunung datuk achive my victory climbing on 900m mountain ..yeah.

Ok, i need to rest and sleep early today because i want to have good recovery and full strength for tomorrow hike. yosh..Gunung datuk here I come.

P/s if i reach KL before 5, i'll be the one attending the concert.

1 comment:

Zaini said...

yg ni aku mmg jeles *smbl trus dftrkn diri sbg ahli fanclub estranged*