Where my classmate? first day of VI semester


Engineers for da future..

Arghh!!!! what a day?

I'll keep absebt on my first class at 8, well im actually forgot that today is tuesday. I still remember that day is Monday..arghhh what ever?...

Emm..meeting everyone in class..i just love it .love my friends..eventough there are some kind cannot be understand..well i'm never really mentioned about my classmate rite.. well..this a little bit..its only 10 gurls in the section..its a small number but we'll still survive till now. First my self..well not much about me..and u can know more if u read my blog..2nd is about honeyza..my first roomate when im in first year..so polite girl..everything must be cleaned and perfect..haha anger sometime..but i can get along with her..and she likes to scold me b4 dis..(jgn mare)..but it's ok because she is my friends...

Then, i have nana, pija-chan & atie..easily to be noticed as Sabah gurl power...always be together since first year..and for your information .. nana & atie have been roomate since the step their feet in KUKTEM. I hope they would not be roomate in 7 semester..haha what a hope? Actually just a little bit jeolous..haha but its k ba...i' happy having conversation with them because it actually kind a funny hearing the sabahan ..talks hehe


i'll also have dayah..that so thin and very eager to increase her weight but never success..hope to be like one of the pussycat..dolls..(oh dayah i hope u ever success one day, may god bless u)..next is kakwa..actually her name azrina but perasan to be old and let people call her kak wa..hehe.. so falling in love with..S....tut and love motorcyle very much..love comics too..and also worried about her weight..

who else??....haha then i have ziana..well very nice and soft girl for me actually..and all of us like to tease her with her...tut..u know that? eventough sometimes would be tough for all of us but she is such a patience gurl..and she kind a brilliant sometimes..oh we need you sometimes dear..hehe

then i have sue.-ina .falling in love with SO7 from indon..why people admire people from there? I just love tegoshi yuya and masuda ..so cute and they are from japan..hehe ..Sue likes to scream a lot...last but not least would be lenny..such a pretty girl..such as word that I cannot say...just have a new boyfriend when she in 2nd year..i think she was so happy with her new guy? hope you gonna be with him forever..hehe

I hope i don't miss anyone...everyone have their on dissatisfaction and satissfactions..but that made they all differents and become true friends....just love you guys ..hope remain friends forever..tata

Congratulations for becoming an engineer 2015

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oii..mengutuk aku..haha..tunggu anak dua kot...wahaha