New edition

Assalamualaikum & Very pleasant morning to everyone

This is my 2nd blog that far different from my first blog.

In this blog I want to appeal myself that full of confidents and strong person who love to be in study life and tend to enjoy her study time to the fullest.
Hem..mentioning about study..I'm actually a student from University College of engineering & Technology Malaysia...& of course it is one of the IPTA..university in malaysia..

We are not glamour or popular like others huge universities such as Malaya University, UKM, UPM or MMU it selves.. and because of that people surround us keep missunderstood what KUKTEM is all about.

What is so important about name? ..dont worry..people will know Kuktem later

People keep saying this..but for us name is so important because without names and promotion upon KUKTEM we are nothing. As a Kuktem student, we are eager to let everyone knows about us.How undergraduates student from KUKTEM want to survive in industrial world & the community if we come from places that no one knows..

It's humiliate..
first time.......
when someone ask is KUKTEM Ipts?..or the fees must be expensive..which company sponsored you?...haha..
but makcik & nenek Kuktem is a new university and it is a technical university that required his students to do hands on activities...and my sponsored is PTPTN...

Its' funny when im as a first year student..always explaining the same stories to makcik, nenek & pakcik..but now its different..

We are not easily pissed of about Kuktem..we believe someday when Kuktem reached its higher level. Every student in Malaysia want to enter Kuktem or in future it will published as UMP University Malaysia Pahang.

I Love Kuktem very much. This place tought me about happiness..friends..sadness..love and commitment..

I hope i can Kuktem's lecturer in environmental subject ....May god bless me Amin..

No comments: