To the fullest life .. NCC episode 2

NCC episode 2.

Hey I told you guys, that the 2nd episode of my NCC will be revealed.

HAHA..

On the 2nd day of the NCC program, all of us had planned to enjoy our trip at IIUM by having short trip around the KL. Therefore, we have agreed to go to times square just to give us more experiance and feel life again.

Adan, Mawi(not a real name) and I have gone through extraordinary experiance by riding the most thing I won't ever to ride again.

That thing was the one that spin 360 degree and I can't imagine if the safety belt is loosed and i'm gonna be hanged or suspended there. And suddenly someone puke on us. Oh it is so discusting and creepy. However..I never scream for the 2nd time I ride that thing. It's so amazing to have the feeling that you are so brave and not afraid with all of the scary and ridiculous stuff.

But it's so funny for both of my friends. They were never ride roller coaster or space attack or DNA mixer for their entire life. It's so emberassing to have them scream there like..bapak diorang punya tempat..(sory guys already mentioned) eventough its only Dizzy izzy machine that my 10 old years sister can ride. HAHA..

However..

They were so happy & Im glad that both of you happy..because that make me happy too.

But guys, you all are still coward and cannot challenged me. I dare both of you to ride space shoot with me 5 times or more at genting. HAHA..can u do it?

Anyone want to share their excitement in roller coaster or any kind of the stuffs you are pleased to come to me in my blog ok. Hope to hear interesting story from you guys.

Tha's all from knowledgeable experianced we gained in IIUM. May GOD bless us.

1 comment:

anN said...

gotcha!!=)